Nick and I put up 31 pints of salsa, and 12 pints of tomatoes last weekend. It took us 8 hours from the first set of tomatoes blanching to the last jar being lifted from the canner. Canning is so much work, but it is so satisfying to fill the shelves with food we grew ourselves (or at least locally grown).
Everett helped me pick the rest of our pumpkins and squash:
By the way, it is really cool to find pumpkins in your garden. It is not cool to find a snake in your garden.
More Everett. He's been loving on Fuzzy Bear lately. It's cute:
Lainey Lou was going a little crazy with her mac' n cheese this afternoon. Check out her hair (and those beautiful eyes!):
Well, hello Everett boy.
Catch ya later!







1 comment:
I'm with you on the Rye & Sauerkraut. One of my favorites now, but it made me gag as a kid. I'm trying not to envy your wonderful garden!
Larissa
Post a Comment