Monday, October 15, 2012

Cake and Photos

 We celebrated Nick and Lainey's birthdays together.  Nick made his traditional cherry pie, and Lainey got a little cake all to herself.
 I'm pretty sure it was one of the best cake smashes I've seen.  My girl is not timid.
 She received her Raggedy Ann from Grandma, and I took her one year photos, with the help of my sister, who was an awesome assistant.  I need her around every time I take photos.
Post-edit:  Baby girl had her one year well check this morning, and she's growing!  Lou Lou measured in at 28.25 inches (17% - was around 5% just three months ago) and 18 lbs. 9 oz (30%, also up from 5%).  Way to go, girlie!

2 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

She is so adorable! You have the cutest kids!

Alicia Smith said...

I can't believe she is one already! Wish I could have partied with you. I like your pictures. I can't figure out who is helping you though...