I will never forget the day of your birth. It was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life, and went nothing like I had expected. We know that you were certainly looked after and were meant to be a part of our family at that time. We have no doubt.
You are very popular around these parts. Your brother and sisters always want to play with you, toting you around, pulling you in the wagon, playing with you as if you were a baby doll, making you giggle. You take it all in good stride and usually want to be right in the middle of what they are doing (this they don't always appreciate). Your Dad and I love to watch you in awe. You are learning something new every day and are just so darn cute. It's fun to watch you as you discover this world. Your tiny fingers delicately picking up the tiniest particle left on the carpet, or practicing standing without assistance, or discovering that you can climb on top of the picnic table. You are certainly a wonder to behold.
Lainey Lou, we all love you so very much. We are grateful to have you in our family. Thanks for the wrinkle-nose grins that light up our home. We can't help but smile back. I know you love your bed, but thank you for allowing mom to snuggle you anyway. Thanks for the slobbery kisses and raspberries. It makes my day every single time. Thanks for being so friendly to everyone. Thanks for being so happy all the time. You are great fun to be around.
Oh, you are so sweet. Looking at these photos again makes me want to go scoop you out of your napping slumber and squeeze you and smooch on those cheekers. Oh, I love you, baby girl.Love,
Your Momma








1 comment:
She's a cutie! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment