Saturday, September 29, 2012

What's For Dinner?

I've had a few requests that I go back to posting our weekly menu, so here it is:

Monday: Baked Potato soup (we had leftover baked potatoes to use up), homemade bread bowls (seriously, it's easier to make them fresh then to load all the kids and make a trip to the store, plus they taste way better).

Tuesday:  Soft tacos with leftover smoked pork (thanks, Cyn!) and chicken, mexi-rice, refried beans, lettuce, tomato and guacamole. 

Wednesday:  Crazy get-the-tires-replaced day.  Dad fed the kids pizza at Costco.

Thursday:  Apple German Pancake, as well as regular German Pancake, bacon, fruit salad.  The Apple Pancake was delicious, but a little too much for dinner (when I make it again, I'll be cutting some butter and sugar out).  My kids LOVE German Pancakes though, especially served with a carmely syrup (uh, what's not to love?).

Friday:  Girls Night Out!  Nick took the kids to McD's while I enjoyed homemade chicken taco soup, chips and dips, and a strawberry/nut salad.  Thanks, girls!

No comments: