Monday, September 17, 2012

Two and a Half Years, By the Phone

I got a new phone.  A real 21st Century phone.  It only took a year to convince myself that I could make the leap.  I feel so grown up now that I can check my email wherever I happen to be.  Anyway, I unloaded all my phone pics to the computer, and had to share these, the last 2 1/2 years of our family:

Everett, brand spankin' new:
Lainey Lou enters the scene:
 
 One morning, Everett was so ornery, and I was doing my best to ignore him.  Poor kid went and put himself down for a nap:
 Translation:  "I am happy when I give my grandpa a hug."  :)
 Our car filled to the max with cute kids:
 Ellie starts 1st Grade:
Time really flies so quickly.  Nick and I were talking last night about a kid who was 8, and the conversation went something like this:
Nick:  "What!  ... is 8?  When did that happen?"
Wendy:  "Nick, we have a 6 1/2 year old.  That's not so far from 8."
Nick:  "What?!  When did that happen?!"

Seriouly, I wonder too.

No comments: