Three darling children fresh out of the tub. Just to make it worth your while to come visit us here. It was my birthday last week, and thanks to all who came to celebrate with us. Really, it was a pretty low-key event. I cleaned my house and mowed my lawn, and even made my own birthday cupcakes (well, Ellie helped...). My husband isn't a slacker, mind you. He let me sleep in and made me my favoritest breakfast (french toast with Walmart bread and fresh caramel syrup - or buttermilk syrup - or Magleby's syrup - or whatever you may call it). Then he worked on the yard all day because I wanted him to, because it needed to be done. That night we had an evening out at a restaurant of my choosing (Los Hermanos) and cake and ice cream in the backyard with family. Next up is Maren's birthday... so fun!

1 comment:
I have been missing you, but I get to see you soon! I think your birthday sounded wonderful! You do have very cute kids, and so clean, he he!
Post a Comment