Monday, August 9, 2010

2 Years

Sweet Maren,

Today, you are 2 years old. My how time flies when we are having fun! I will always remember the day of your birth. You decided to come a week late, and on the same day as your Aunt's wedding. That was an exciting day, to be sure. We adored you then...
as we adore you now. You have always been a joy to have in our home. Always happy. I love watching you grow and learn. I love snuggling with you. I love it when you come climb in our bed in the morning and sing us songs until we are ready to face a new day. I love watching you play with your sister, and copying everything she does and says. I love that you are curious, my messy Maren. We all love you. I love you. Happy Birthday, Missy.

Love,
Mom



No comments: