Monday, August 23, 2010

Someone Else's Kid: JD

My friend asked me to take photos of her boy. It was fun, and they turned out lookin' pretty great, if you ask me. ;) Here are some of my favorites:


One of my assistants:
By the way, Maren had her two year check up today. She didn't even flinch when she got her shots. What a brave girl! She weighs 29.7 lbs (84%) and is 34 inches tall (57%). A growing, healthy girl!

3 comments:

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

You did a great job!! JD looks so cute!!

Princess Carrie said...

I think that is the cutest kid I have ever seen!!! Thanks tons Wenday. We love them! I am going to get them printed tomorrow or Friday.

Alicia Smith said...

cute boy, and great pictures! I especially like how you captured his blue eyes in the picture with his Mom.