Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lovely Sunday

I love Sundays. Sure, my kids are sleep-deprived due to 1 o'clock church, which makes them not-always-so-happy campers, but it is just so nice to have a day of rest. We love visiting family members on this day of the week too, but we also just love spending this day together as a family. Tonight was one of those moments. Nothing but us and our backyard. Lovely.

Everett checked out the grass.
I swear, lately this kid does not smile for the big black box. He smiles for everyone else, but not for mom when she's trying to take photos. Stinker.

The girls took airplane rides (and danced on a 'stage', had a few underdogs, flipped on the bars, rides on the wheeled toys, and chased after a frisbee).
My hydrangeas are lovely too.

1 comment:

Princess Carrie said...

I love Sundays just with the family!