
We put them in a warm oven (225) for just a few minutes until they were all melty. Then, we cooled and peeled them. Viola!PS Don't my watermarked photos look cool? Nick made sure that my photos are copyrighted... I am slightly embarrassed, as I don't even claim to be anywhere near a professional photographer, but it looks cool, right?
PPS There should be plenty more time to do fun projects with my girls as I have decided, after much debate (with myself) that I'll be keeping Ellie home instead of sending her to a preschool. Basically, it comes down to the fact that I'm not ready to send her to school, I want her home with me, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Having said that, I don't think there is anything wrong with preschool either, which is why it was such a difficult decision. I will be doing some preschool at home with her, and I look forward to using some of what I've been trained to do (did you know I graduated in Elementary Ed and taught for three years?).


2 comments:
We tried the same crayon project a little while ago, but ours cracked for some reason. Yours look great!
Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm keeping Taylor home instead of sending him to preschool, too. Definitely not the more popular choice, but they are in school for such a long time that I didn't want to be in a hurry to shoo him out the door. Good for us I say!
Great pictures, so fun!! I think you should take some pictures of Finn! :)
My sister-in-law did home pre-school too, she actually did a co-op with a few other mom's in the neighborhood. Each mom took a week to have all of the kids at their house to have pre-school. That way they still go to be home most of the time and they got the social interaction with the other kids. Have so much fun, that's such a fun age!
Post a Comment