Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We had an eventful Sunday. First, Nick was set apart as the Elder's Quorum President in our ward... lucky us! Actually, I am so grateful I have a husband who is worthy, and willing to serve. Second, we went to my parent's house to celebrate Father's day. Here are some photos of Ellie at the farm:
I am also very grateful that my husband is a wonderful father. He is so good with Ellie - he disciplines quickly and gently, he lets her 'help' and encourages her to learn new things, he talks to her, teaching her songs and big words, and lets her climb all over him and even jump on his back, or belly. He is an excellent daddy and I'm glad that our children have such an excellent man in their lives. Ellie loves her daddy, and I love him too!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Have I not talked to you in two days?!? Big calling . . . congratulations and good luck. :)