7 years ago
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
32 Weeks
Only 8 weeks left to go - yeah! Hopefully fewer as I am praying that she comes early - 2 weeks would be perfect (Ellie showed up 15 days early). My sister, Alicia, will be getting married a week after my due date and I'd really like to be there. We'll just have to see how things turn out. That is one of those things in life that I just don't have control over. It is during this time of the pregnancy that time starts to drag and I begin to wonder if this baby will really ever come. I remind myself that I should be enjoying this part because all too soon our house will be much more chaotic and adjustments will have to be made. I need to enjoy my one child while it lasts. I had a doctor appointment yesterday and all is well. My BP continues to behave itself (thank goodness) and everything is as it should be. I am beginning to feel large and uncomfortable. This baby has hit the point where she is running out of space and I can feel her every movement. Other than that, and slight fatigue (I've gotten several "you look tired" comments lately) I feel really good and am actually enjoying this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment