Thursday, August 29, 2013

Genius

My husband is a genius.
In the last few weeks he has been busy:
*Our baby swing runs on electricity now, thanks to him.  Seriously, who knew that was even possible?  Our swing was sucking some major battery power after baby number 3 (note that was 2 babies ago...Lainey hardly got any swing time because of this).  Genius, I tell you.
*He installed lighting and outlets for our computer area.  Handy dandy guy.
*He also installed new outlets for our wall mounted flat screen tv so we don't have those unsightly wires hanging down the wall.  ;)
*My washer wasn't working properly and was making my job of keeping on top of laundry even more difficult.  I suggested we call a repairman, he suggested he look at himself.  He pulled the whole thing apart and found the culprit:  a swimsuit had slipped down below the drum and was throwing the load off balance.  He saved us a lot of money using that genius brain of his (and the internet).

I thank my lucky stars I married such a handy husband.

And look at this, I caught it:


 Daisy smiles warm my heart.  This last week she has been making chuckling noises too.  You're diggin' her hairline, huh?  :)  If I had to put money on it, I'd say she's gonna be another blondie.  

And this photo makes me smile because I feel it sums up our life right now:

This photo also makes me smile:
 Sometimes you just gotta drop where you are and sleep so you can be a happier person.  I can understand that.  He slept from 5pm when this photo was taken until 7am the next morning (in his bed, mind you), and has done that twice this week.  Being a kid is exhausting.

1 comment:

Pemblemily said...

Your kids are adorable! So are you.