Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Party and Other Happenings

 Maren had a good day.  She is one spoiled girl.
She requested a rose cake.  I have very amateur cake decorating skills.  The important thing is that the cake was delicious.
I love the look of her cousin's face in that photo.  :)
 She was pretty excited to get her very own box of envelopes (I think she's used at least half of them already).

And a dream lite and pillow pet.  All her dreams have come true.
For her birthday, we also had a friend party in the afternoon.  I didn't take a single photo.  I was too busy trying to keep kids entertained, presents from blowing away in the wind, and making sure my other babies weren't crying.  The kids had fun, though.  We also went to McDonald's for dinner.  Party all day long!  Birthdays wear me out, and apparently wear the babies out too:

Other photos:
 Sweet Daisy.  That photo was taken right before she puked all down the front of Ellie's shirt.  :)
 I have good helpers around here. 

Watching some morning cartoons:
 We finally moved up to a flat screen tv.  It's big (of course, anything would be 'big' compared to our old tube tv).  You can see it from any spot in our living area, but the kids still prefer to watch it from the floor because that's the closest you can get to the screen.  Funny kids.

No comments: