First of all, this little lady is a month old now:
See that hint of a smile? I have yet to catch a good grin on my camera, but she is smiling and responding to our voices, sweet girl. Also, our girl is chunking up - look at the beginning of that little roll on her thigh!
We went up to Silver Lake over the weekend to take 5 year old photos of this girl:
But we also just had a good time.
Look! I have my ducks in a row! The kids were imitating ducks, and they looked pretty funny:
Our first family photo where you can see all 7 of our faces:
I love us.
More ducks:
Doesn't Everett's face make you laugh?
And if not that one, how about this one:
My kids, they are so stinkin' cute.
Here are some other random photos that make me smile:
Ellie is growing up. She can be such a huge help to me, and a great big sister. Tomorrow she starts Second Grade. I can't believe it.



















No comments:
Post a Comment