Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Maren's Turn

 This little monkey started kindergarten this morning:
She was so excited, and I've gotten over my back-to-school blues (mostly) so I was excited for her too.
A little apprehensive?
She'll be great.  I'm looking forward to hearing about her day.

Other photos from the last week:
Daisy is a sweetheart.  And she has her dad's hairline.  ;)  Thankfully though, unlike her daddy, her hair will grow.
 With a baby in the house, Lainey has taken a new liking to baby dolls.  She likes to put them on a pillow, smothers them with blankets (or dishcloths or burp clothes, whatever's convenient) and then 'pats' them, very enthusiastically, like so:
 My favorite is when I catch her with her shirt up, nursing her babies.
 She has a beautiful smile, that girl.

And, do you want to see what trouble looks like?  Here it is:
 I know, they look so innocent, huh?  Believe me, these two girls can get into stuff and make a mess in fractions of seconds.  They've become pretty good buds too, which is lots of fun.

No comments: