I can't seem to find time to post these days, go figure. Right now I've got Daisy on my lap and Lainey is screaming because one of her bigger siblings is teasing her. Maren is "playing" the piano and Ellie is supposed to be cleaning her room (I'm fairly certain she's not). What a beautiful, chaotic life.
Anyway, here are the photos from the last week or so.
Back in the day, Nick just wanted a girl...now he's got five of them. ;) Lucky guy:
I celebrated my birthday last week:
I like that photo with all seven of us (and an additional two).
We had a picnic up the canyon with family. It was a beautiful evening. Thanks to all who came to help me eat my delicious cake. :)
That photo turned out a little fuzzy, but I love all those cute faces! Oh, and if you were wondering, we had a tie-dye party with my sister, which explains all our fun shirts.
We all love Daisy, yes we do.
Isn't she beautiful? What a sweet, perfect baby. Now, if we can get her to sleep for more than 3 hours at night...
Aaaahh, summer days. Two more weeks to soak it all in.
Other highlights of the week:
*Daisy had her two week appointment. She was 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches long. Growing too fast, in my opinion (although she is healthy, thank goodness).
*We went "camping". We did hot dogs and s'mores over a fire up the canyon and then Dad slept with the kids in the tent in our backyard (coolest dad, ever). In the morning, breakfast over the camp chef. Yep, our kind of camping.
*Took all five kids to Walmart on my own. That will not be happening again any time soon. The big kids did fine, they were obedient and helpful, it was the sweet newborn who hates her car seat that caused the problems. I think I've nursed a baby just about everywhere now, including the tupperware aisle in Walmart.













No comments:
Post a Comment