You are all dying to see more photos of our little cherub, right? Well, this one's for you.
![]() |
We have a fascination with baby piggies around here.
I know, those big eyes.... Sweet, sweet baby.
I love these moments with a fresh, new baby. I'm trying to soak it all in because I know it doesn't last near long enough.
I'd like to say that our house is calm and peaceful, sucking in all the wonderfulness that a newborn brings. That would be a lie though. My house is crazier than ever. My sister and her family moved in the day we brought Daisy home from the hospital, and although we love having them here, two extra kiddos in the house adds a whole lot more noise, mess, and chaos. We now have 7 kids in the house, 5 of which are under the age of 4. Chaos, I tell you. Fun chaos, but chaos all the same.







1 comment:
Oh my goodness, she is adorable!! Love her already!
What, 7 kids!! That's crazy!!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment