Thursday, August 9, 2012

Shout Hurray!

Our Little Missy,

Today you are four!  You've been waiting all year for this day and I hope it lives up to all your dreams and expectations.  Maren, to the world, you are a sweet, quiet girl, but we know there is a little spitfire hidden in that heart of yours.  You love to sing songs and dance.  You want to be just like your big sister and the two of you are the best of friends.  You are a collector of things.  I find toys and other items hid in random places.  You like to stay up late and sleep in, and look at books.  You have a real talent for drawing and coloring.  You are a home-body, preferring to play at home rather than taking a trip to the store with mom or dad.  You love to make people laugh.  You are a bright sunny spot in our home and we all love you so much!

Happy Birthday!

Love, Mom

2 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

She is so cute and looks just like you! I love it! I hope she has a great birthday!

Erin said...

Those pictures are priceless! So cute!