Six years ago today, we got married.
Now we are several pounds lighter (isn't it usually the opposite?), a bit more hair missing on top, but every bit as much in love. Cheesy, I know, but true - life has only gotten sweeter. Photo taken July 3 - six years to the day we first held hands :).
And just look at what we've accomplished:
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart. I love you.
Now we are several pounds lighter (isn't it usually the opposite?), a bit more hair missing on top, but every bit as much in love. Cheesy, I know, but true - life has only gotten sweeter. Photo taken July 3 - six years to the day we first held hands :).
And just look at what we've accomplished:
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart. I love you.

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Your both looking great and have beautiful kids. Love you!
Post a Comment