It took a whole week, but I think my little family is finally mostly recovered. Nick and Everett got sick last Wednesday, and somehow I got away with just a touch of nauseousness. It's a good thing, because someone had to take care of things around here! Here are some photos to document our week:
Ellie and I made these cute little pumpkins out of toilet paper rolls:

My little Boo:

I did quite a bit of this:

By the way, I really do love sewing, but it makes a HUGE mess. I think my kitchen completely disappeared for a few days. I very much look forward to the day that I can have a sewing room. Someday...
The girls and I dipped some caramel apples.

And my big girl, Ellie, gave her first talk in primary yesterday. I was a proud momma as I watched my confident girl do her thing. Daddy helped her write and deliver the talk about setting a good example.
No comments:
Post a Comment