Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heave Ho

The girls have been sick. I have never seen such a puke-fest. They started throwing up within 15 minutes of each other at about 5 last night, and kept it up until around 2 am - like every 3o minutes. So gross. Thankfully, Warren E, Nick, and I have escaped the bug...so far. Maren puked just seconds after this photo, and Ellie followed suite a few minutes later - she pretty much missed the bucket though and got it all over herself and the couch. Our house smells lovely. They are both feeling a little better this morning, thank goodness. Aren't you glad you came to visit us here today? :)

Anyway, on a brighter note, here are other things going on:
I just had to grab my camera when I saw this:
I think Ellie will be fully capable of potty-training Maren all on her own. Yesterday she had put her in underwear and was helping her onto the toilet. When I told them that Maren needed to wear a diaper to take a nap, well, Ellie took care of that too!

2 comments:

Princess Carrie said...

Sick kids stink! Sorry. Hope they are feeling better.

Alicia Smith said...

Ooh! I'm so sorry, I hope everyone is better now.