Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins and Snow

We had Ryan and Jess and their family over the other night to carve pumpkins. I guess we adults are getting boring in our old age, because we opted to let the kids just paint a pumpkin instead. It was much easier for them, much less mess for us, and they had a grand time. We enjoyed some apples and caramel. I like mine done traditionally, ya know, the whole apple on a stick and then dipped in caramel, but everyone else opted to go for cut apples with caramel dip. That's good too.
The kids put on a 'silly hat parade' for us. This photo is fuzzy (as is Seth's hat), but you get the idea.
My little artist drew these pumpkins, which I thought were so cute.
Yesterday we got a good few inches of snow. Ellie was so excited to find her snow boots and go play.

No comments: