What a sweet wife I have to say such nice things about me! In truth, I definitely got the better end of the deal when we got married five years ago. I got someone who love me regardless of how lost I get or how indecisive I am. Someone who loves the Lord and who's greatest ambition is to be a mom -- that's one of the things that made me decide to ask her to marry me. And she is a great mom too (not to mention, a pretty hot momma as well!), always trying to set an example for our girls and to teach them. She takes them to story time at the library every week, bringing home a new set of books each time. She does "school" with Ellie, and always does fun activities and crafts with the girls. She loves to be happy and our family loves to be with her all the time. We get sad when we have to let her go to Young Womens or Book Group without us!
I love my Wenderful wife!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment