Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So Cute

The highlight of this last week was going to Swiss Days in Midway. We ate food (I wouldn't recommend the Swiss Tacos) and walked around the booths and listened to a yodeler (impressive skill, but how in the world does someone get involved with yodeling?). It was a good time just getting out of the house. Also, we have been putting up lots of salsa. I think the count is 38 pint jars so far. Actually, Nick does most of the putting up these days... I help where I can, but most of the credit goes to him. What a good husband I have. And speaking of good husbands, he consented to stop at the outlets in Park City on the way home from Midway so I could look to see if they had any good sales (I did get some great deals at Carter's). What a good sport.

Here are some cute photos of Maren:

And here is Ellie in a 'bed' that she made for her and her baby on the family room floor. She has really been into playing with her blankets lately, so they are always spread out all over the house. She has picnics, parties, watches fireworks, or sometimes even makes a tent after dad showed her how the other day. She surprises me with where her imagination takes her.

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

I love to go to Carters in Park city for great sales. I need to go back and see if I can find winter pj's.

Maren is such a pretty baby. Did you take those pics? Very nice!

Erin said...

I can not express how much I love the Carter's outlet. I would always go to the one in Lancaster, PA. So great!

Swiss Days sounds fun...I miss those Utah community days.