Monday, September 15, 2008

Blessing Day

Yesterday Nick blessed our baby Maren. It was such a wonderful day. We feel so loved by our families who came to support us.


Maren in the beautiful dress Grandma Brown made for her:
What a smiley girl!

Our happy family. Notice Ellie's ready to run out of Nick's arms? I think she was more concerned about her cousins that were playing in her room without her. Grandma and Grandpa Johnson
Grandma and Grandpa Brown (my dad is wearing the kangaroo tie I bought him in Australia - he wears it at any special 'Wendy' occasion)
Aspen and Ellie. These two are so cute together! It's great having cousins the same age.


The girls were playing together while the adults were chatting when we heard water running in the bathroom. That could only mean trouble! They had locked the door to buy them some more time - and this is what we found:




1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Those photos are awesome! I want copies of the ones with Aspen & Ellie.