Monday, September 22, 2008

Wenderful

Can I just say I have a great wife? I was amazed at how patient she has been with my schedule getting more and more busy lately. Between new church duties, conferences at work, and the upcoming gardening classes, I know she can really use a break and some time alone with her hubby. But what amazed me even more was during attempted potty training day last weekend. Ellie had at least 10 "accidents", although I'm not sure how much of an accident those later ones were. After I cleaned up one or two of them, I was ready to go back to diapers. But Wendy was such a trooper -- she kept persisting in keeping Ellie in underwear, despite knowing full well that there would be more pee to clean up.
Life with my wenderful Wendy is great. I just wish I had more time to just be home with her! It'll happen, though, right? Someday schedules get less busy, don't they?

No comments: