Monday, September 8, 2008

Just Some Photos

I don't have anything exciting to report, so I decided just to post photos today. Here is one of Nick and Ellie reading in bed. Notice that Ellie has her 'baby', and is rubbing the baby's dress. She always does this. I'm scared we'll lose that baby someday, and that will be a sad, sad day. And here are some photos of Maren (who will be a month old tomorrow!?!!). I have had fun taking photos of her and playing with my camera. Maybe someday I'll get a real camera and learn how to use it.


A few weeks ago, I posted a photo of me that looked a lot like Ellie. However, I also think that our girls look a lot like their daddy, so I'm posting a photo of him as a baby (with his sister, Megan). You tell me what you think. This is a photo of Ellie when she was a month old. My girls definitely have similar features - they are both so darn cute!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Cute baby! I haven't checked in awhile, I'm a bit behind...congrats!

Birgitta said...

Maren looks like Nick! Holy Cow! Spitten images!