Sunday, September 28, 2008

St. George

I have always wanted to see a show at the Tuacahn, and I've always wanted to see Les Miserables. I got to do both this weekend all in one shot. My sister, Alicia, and her husband Jonathan came with us at our request so they could watch our kids while we went to the show. We were glad they were able to come for that reason, but more than that, they were a good time! They were able to see Big River on Friday night. On Saturday we went to Snow Canyon and played in the sand and sun.





A dip in the pool before heading to the show:Isn't this a cool photo of Nick, taken with our waterproof camera? And here we are at the Tuacahn. The show was AWESOME. I loved it, and think we should go again.

2 comments:

Pemblemily said...

We went to the Tuachan this summer too! Brandon's family came with us and we all took turns watching Joel. I saw Sound of Music, which was really fun. It's a cool theater, isn't it?

Erin said...

Tuachan really is a fun place. I'm glad you guys got to go!