7 years ago
Friday, August 29, 2008
Where Does Time Go?
Maren will be three weeks tomorrow... honestly, we just brought her home from the hospital. Time flies these days, and I thought they were zooming along as it was before a second child in our home. Maren must be growing or something because she used to sleep at least 3 or 4 hours betweeen feedings at night and now she's wanting fed every 2. Lucky me. I am feeling very sleep deprived. I am grateful for a good husband who got up and changed her diaper twice last night. And I am also grateful that I don't have to get up with an alarm clock to go to work - I'm zombie enough in my own home, I can't imagine having to be completely productive in a work setting. Maren is also starting to be awake for several hours at a time now, so the 'sleep all day long newborn stage' is over. It was nice while it lasted. And can I say how wonderful my two year old has been? She has been awesome with her baby sister and she's been a big help to me lately. I feel so blessed to be a mother of two beautiful girls. And here is a sweet photo of my Maren:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment