We have had Maren home since Monday morning and we are all settling into life as a family of four. I have felt very spoiled as Nick has been home all week, and our ward members and friends have been feeding us. I know this is not yet 'normal life' and I'm kind of nervous to return to it. I feel quite well, despite an occassional headache. Maren has been doing very well - not much crying - just eating and sleeping as new babies do. We have had to take her to the lab to get her foot pricked to test for jaundice a few times, but she is fine now. Nick has had a list of things to accomplish this week and has only gotten to a few of them... oh well. Ellie is doing great with her baby sister. She loves to hold her and touch her and is always very gentle with her. She wants to be there to 'help' when mom or dad change a diaper or give her a bath.
Home from the hospital:
Ellie helps dad shuck the corn. Nick put 17 quart bags of corn in the freezer this week.
Sleeping Beauty
Ellie wanted to be wrapped up like a 'burrito' too.
No comments:
Post a Comment