Friday, April 3, 2015

Wiggly

 One of my favorite times of the year is almost upon us.  Conference weekend!  Hurray!  Mix that with Easter and we have a whole lotta fun.  My kids have been practicing by hiding and finding plastic eggs for weeks now.

I sure love these people:
I love that Maren is wiggling her tooth.  I love that Ellie has her baby she's been rubbing with her middle finger since she was one.  I love that no one is screaming that they can't see the picture.  We are going to have to start reading stories librarian-style.  I love that Daisy is pointing to something on the page.  I love that Everett's "completely enthralled" looks the same as his "completely bored".  AND, I love that man, yes I do.

Speaking of a wiggly tooth, it came out (the next day):
Happy Conference/Easter weekend to you all!

No comments: