We had some sticker fun the other day:
Yep, getting creepy.
Creepier:
Daisy had to get in on the action too:
Before the snows came, we went and enjoyed a beautiful evening at the Tulip Festival.
Hey there, BIG blue eyes. Looking at this photo I have the irresistible urge to go find those baby cheeks and kiss kiss kiss them!
Speaking of our Daise, she cracks us up all the time. Her latest is to make a raspberry noise, and then announce, "I tooted!" or sometimes "You tooted!" And then she busts into giggles. It is hilarious and certainly evidence that she has older siblings. So funny.
I sure hope someone comes here to see a lot of photos. Whoever that is (me?) they sure got it!
The very next day a crazy storm blew in that dropped a good couple of inches of snow. We all knew it was inevitable, right?























1 comment:
I still look at your blog, even if I don't always comment. Love the pictures - I'll have to visit the Thanksgiving point gardens sometime, they look beautiful.
Post a Comment