This last week was Spring Break around these parts. My sister and I packed up our 7 kids and headed to another sister's house in Montrose, Colorado. We had such a great time!
My kids thought that their backyard was the coolest:
Except for the dog. Daisy screamed bloody murder whenever she was around and Everett would book it across the lawn to get to the safety of the playhouse. Poor, deaf, old dog.
We went exploring Montrose:
Daisy was loving it.
We had a picnic at the park, and Lu crashed:
We did some other fun things too, but the best part for me was hangin' with these ladies:
I am so blessed because of my family. My siblings are such great examples to me.
On the way home, we made a detour to go play at Goblin Valley. I wish we could've spent more time there, but the littles were just done. Such a fun place. I will be back.
Daisy found a rock that she could scale:
That was a lot of photos, huh? Sorry, there were just so many good ones to share!
I love this photo that my sister snapped of me with my 5 kids. It just seems to capture my life right now, trying to keep up with needs.
It was the perfect getaway, and we all had a grand time. Many thanks to my sis for being such a great hostess, to both of my sisters and niece for being such big helps with the little kids, and to all for playing with us. Fun, fun!
























No comments:
Post a Comment