Monday, April 27, 2015

Kids are Awesome

 We took down Daisy's crib last week.  That was the first time it's been put in storage since Ellie was born 9+ years ago.  Don't worry, we are keeping it around because we know there could always be another "surprise" in store, but we don't have plans to use it again.  I thought that when this day came, I'd be a crying mess, but I wasn't.  I couldn't have forced a tear out if I wanted to.  So much different from this post.  There are moments where I freak out a little (my baby will be TWO in just a few months - TWO, that's like NOT a baby!), but I feel so good being where we are.  Life is moving forward, and I'm enjoying the ride.  I do snuggle those babies up when they aren't wiggling, because I know life moves too quickly.

Look at my sweet babies:

Ok, back to Daisy and her crib that is no more.  She learned to climb, the little monkey, and then there was no keeping her in.  It has been a week with not enough sleep for this little darling:

And, kids are awesome.  I love it when they are creative and imaginative, even when it makes big messes.  Here they are in a movie theater?  The girls are all dressed up and everything (and in case you counted and thought, "hey, I thought she just said she was done with 5!", there is an extra kid there).
Go have an awesome week, I plan to.

No comments: