Monday, March 30, 2015

Learning

 Sometimes I get on here to ramble.  I'm guessing today will be one of those days.  I don't have anything specific I want to share, but here are some good things that happened this last week:

*I went to a warehouse sale and bought some new dress ups.  I spent way too much money, but can't resist a bargain!  I should stay away from those things.  Anyhow, I love watching my girls run around in princess dress ups and fairy wings.

*I went to a class to learn Lightroom and now my mind is swimming with re-wiring my thought process.  Gotta learn how to deal with RAW images, how to reorganize the way I've always done things, and gotta learn how to edit.  I'm excited and a bit energized by new info, though.  I still have a brain, hurray!

*Spring is here:

*So enjoyed General Women's Conference with my mom and sisters.  I felt uplifted.  I am so grateful to be a woman in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and so grateful for the example of faithful, empowering women.  And, we ate good food.  That always makes me happy.  :)

*Uncle Nate joined us for Sunday-amazing-turkey-dinner.  I sure hope Uncle Nate feels loved around here:
 Loved or abused, one or the other.

And a cute photo of my gap-toothed girl:

And some more cute photos of my baby girls:

 Shoosh, Lu.  I think you are the definition of "sweet".  At the very least, "sweet looking".  :)  But, really, she is sweet.  And some day, those eyes and that beautiful smile will reel in a real whopper.  Not in size, I hope, but in, uh, character?  This has gone too far.  I'll stop now.

And this baby, well, she is squishably, kissably wonderful.

No comments: