I just had the most amazing weekend. Some of my most favorite ladies and in a beautiful place. Yep, that's a recipe for fantastic!
I've been blessed with wonderful, true friends, and even more blessed that they've been by my side for most of my life. Back about 10 years ago, we decided we didn't see enough of each other so organized a book group. What would I do without book group in my life? Well, this last weekend, we took book group to Arches National Park and Moab for one spectacular girls getaway.
We spent a lot of time hiking around, laughing (lots and lots of laughing), trying new restaurants, chatting (lots and lots of chatting), and some hot tubbin' in the snow:
By the way, I'm sold. I need a hot tub now so I can spend all winter nice and toasty warm while still being outside. Yep, I need me one of those. I can dream, right?
Three gossips standing in front of The Three Gossips. :) I always thought we were silly as roommates because we were young and in college, but nope, apparently we are just silly because we are together.
A photo of all 8 of us:
Apparently the faces I pull while taking selfies are limited.
If you look closely, you can see some of my ladies on a rock:
We all need to feel small every once in awhile.
What a refreshing weekend! I feel "full". And happy. Thanks, my wonderful friends!
What a refreshing weekend! I feel "full". And happy. Thanks, my wonderful friends!














1 comment:
This makes me so happy to see all of you! I wish I did not live so far away! You all look so wonderful!
Post a Comment