Monday, February 23, 2015

Bowling with the Fam

 I've been trying to get photos of the kids, as you know, to put on our wall.  I feel I've been successful and have photos being enlarged as of today, but I had to share these ones of Everett being silly:

 He is a handsome, silly boy!!

Our Daisy, getting into stuff, as usual:

 Babies who climb should also come with a healthy dose of fear.  Fear is learned, sadly.  This baby certainly didn't come with it.

Enjoying some pudding at Grandpa's house:


 Shoosh, even (or maybe, especially?) covered in goo, that is the most adorable face I've ever seen!

And, Saturday was pretty close to a perfect day.  We took the family bowling, then out to lunch and it was just nice.  I sure love being with my crazy bunch!
That is me with the low score.  I'm blaming it on a morning arm workout that left me feeling weak.  Yeah, that's it.  

No comments: