The rest of Everett's birthday:
Dad did the cake. My man, he is a man of many skills. And, buttercream gets very droopy. Oh, and I just can't eat John Deere green frosting. Can't do it.
This is a sign of a happy birthday. Lots of presents (and a grinning boy):
He's been asking for a pinata for months. He got one.
And other random photos that I love:
This photo is so typical Lu. Her hair is loose and flowing (some might call it "crazy" or "knotty"). She's wearing sticker earrings. She's got the remnants of lipstick all over her face. And, she's wearing a dress. Sleeveless is better. I've tried to fight the battle and I have lost. I will collect my casualties and move on. She's reading a book to her baby, which is also just adorable. Oh, and she's informed us her name is not Lulu, or Lu. "Just Lainey!" Sad, sad.
And, the babe?
I've put her to work.
She's growing by the day, just look at this face!
She's a sweetie.








No comments:
Post a Comment