Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sunday Morning

 I know, I'm on a post roll, huh?  Mmmm, sounds delicious... Truthfully, coming home from a good vacation sends me into a "I want to be on permanent vacation blues".  I'm pretty sure it's a real thing.  Look it up.  So, as part of my anti-depression self medication, I'm focusing on doing things for myself.  And, my blog is for me.  I enjoy writing and sharing photos.  It is my creative happy spot.  I think my treatment is working.  Life is getting happier by the day.  :)

So, I need new photos of the kids on my wall.  I attempted to take some on Sunday morning.  My first effort was thwarted by the wind.  And, Daisy simply refused to even sit still and only threw crusties my way.  I'll have to try again.  BUT, I did get some good shots of my beautiful kids, see:



I can't use these to put on the wall, it looks like my boy has a floating head with his white shirt, but isn't he a handsome guy?



Gosh, Lu, could you look any sweeter?  We all know now that she doesn't like to be called Lu, but we do it anyway.  And, she is pretty sweet.

No comments: