Monday, March 16, 2015

Procrastination

 It is Monday afternoon, and there are lots of things I should be about, but ya know what, I say "No!".  :)  I'm procrastinating a little longer.

Last Saturday, I had a date with my (little) man:
Charming, I know.

We celebrated Pi day with friends from our ward.  Nick entered two pies in the taste contest, and came out with the top spot!  Not surprising, being as he is the Pie Man, and all.  Now we can introduce his favorite cherry pie as his Award Winning Cherry Pie.  Ha!  There were a lot of yummy pies there, I'm glad I didn't have to judge.  Two of the judges said that they didn't even like cherry pie, or thought so, until they tried Nick's cherry pie.  Nick will be beaming for at least another week to come (and I'm not talking his shiny head).

And if that didn't give him reason enough to beam, these will:
 Aren't those the most beautiful buns you've ever seen?  Good pie, beautiful buns, that's my man.  :)

Daisy is fun:

I finally gave this boy some of my time to master his two-wheeler!  All he really needed was a little push (we love balance bikes!).
 Look at that goofy grin!  He was so proud of himself.

 "That was easy!"  He says as he brakes and jumps off his bike.  It feels darn good to master something you thought was too difficult.

Bike Warrior!
 Note to Mom:  Your boy is outgrowing his pants.  Buy him new ones.

The peas are planted:
 And can we get a hoo-rah for wonderfully warm Spring-is-on-it's-way days?  I went running this morning in shorts and spent the last couple hours reading outside in the blissful sunshine.  Oh, I love warmth!

I also love three year olds:
Particularly that one.

No comments: