Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter, Round I

 Before getting into Easter, let's examine for a moment another example of why 3 year olds are awesome:
Swim goggles while watching tv.  Awesome.

 Swim goggles while napping.  Also awesome.  We love our Lu!

And now, Easter.  My mom had her annual Easter party on Saturday.  The weather was perfect, the company was perfect.  The food was perfect.  It was a very nice day.

Daisy was not in the best of moods (I'm thinking it had something to do with a certain awesome 3 year old climbing in her crib in the wee hours of the morning).  She was absolutely fascinated by this spider in a box, though:
 That thing has been around for at least 20 years and it still doesn't fail to get some great reactions from the kids.

I made matching skirts for the girls, and was trying to get a decent photo, but ya know.

The hunt was successful:

Lainey loved on cousin's baby bunny ("it's a bunny, not a rabbit!").

Daisy gave it a try too, although much more hesitantly:

My kids have the best Aunt in the whole wide world:


 Fun party, Mom!  Thanks for spoiling us!

Because my first attempt at taking photos of the kids was not successful, here's another try on Sunday morning:
 Ha!  I'd say that wasn't very successful either.  Maren was pretty ticked off at mom because we didn't have time to do her hair, or something like that, but I forced her into the photo anyway.  She's gonna love these photos when she's twenty.  Look at sweet Lu, though!

Daisy was happy after a good night's sleep:
Good times!

No comments: