I think it's time for another post, don't you? I've been spending all my spare time reading (ha! Spare time!). Our book group this month is meeting with Brandon Sanderson to discuss his book, Words of Radiance. Have you read it? You should. It is one fantastic book, as is the first book in his Stormlight Archive, Way of Kings. I wouldn't recommend giving yourself a two week timeline though, since each book is 1000+ pages, but when you are meeting with the author to talk about their book, you should probably have read the book, eh?
But, I'll take a break from reading to give you all (like, all 6 of you) these cute photos and my quips that go along with them.
This little darling is so much fun:
She's got marker on her hand and is holding the Anna doll that recently received a hair trim. My wonderful life! 1 1/2 year olds are so awesome! The last three kids I had at this age, I also had a newborn babe, so I feel like I can really soak in her awesomeness this time around. It's been great!
We had snow blow through:
It lasted long enough for the kids to pull out all the snow gear, build a snowman, track wet into the house, and then it melted. Perfect. The last few days have been sunny, warm, and happy. :)
And, 3 year olds are pretty awesome too:
Ok, back to reading.





No comments:
Post a Comment