Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Party, Party, and More Party

 I think we did a fairly good job at making sure Lainey felt special on her big day.  It was a fun day for all.

In the morning:  balloons, donuts, and presents.




In the afternoon:  She requested a pony ride.  Request granted.

In the evening:  Cake with all the aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents (ok, so we were missing a few).  Oh, and more presents.

The next day:  more cake, more candles, more presents, more family.
Could a girl have it any better?  I don't think so.

We are so blessed to live by family.  I love that my kids know their grandparents and enjoy spending time with them and have the opportunity often.  I love that they are surrounded by cousins and that they are their best friends.  I love that their aunts and uncles are such good examples to them and that my kids are familiar with them.  We are so very blessed.  Thank you all for loving our family.

No comments: