The kids have been on Fall Break for the last few days. I tell ya, it was hard to get out of bed this morning, and the kids weren't too excited about it either. We enjoyed our break.
Firstly, the big girls spent some time with their Grandpa. They love to be with him, probably mostly because he lets them do whatever hair-brained idea they come up with, he spoils them rotten, and lets them watch tv for as long as they want, and eat whatever they want. Sounds like a pretty great deal!
I hung out with this gal:
Or perhaps I should say "gals". :)
On Friday, we went to stay the day and night and day with my parents, my sisters, and their kids. We took a picnic to a park, and then went hiking:
Kids on a log:
I have gorgeous kids, don't I?
And, I love gap-toothed smiles:
The kids partied all night (at least until 10) and loved running on the farm and playing with cousins on Saturday. We had a good time. The kids weren't very happy with me when I told them it was time to come home.
Our last day of holiday we picked up Dad at work and took another picnic to another park. Then, a trip to the children's museum.
And now back to the daily grind. I need to put my house back together and get some laundry done. I'm getting to it.








No comments:
Post a Comment