We love you! Happy Birthday, girl!
Shortly after your birth, I had the distinct impression that you were meant to be a member of our family, and at that time. You are a miracle to us, and we continue to thank a loving Heavenly Father that you made it here safely. Your birth was a crazy one, that's for sure!
You are a bright, happy influence in our home and we all love you to bits! You are growing all too fast, trying to keep up with your brother and sisters. You are mostly happy, mostly obedient, mostly smiley. :) You love to watch The Little Mermaid and insist on it at least once a day. You are talking sentences and are becoming more clear in your speech and improving your vocabulary daily. You copy whatever the big kids are doing and have complete confidence in your abilities. You like mom or dad to "lay with me for a minute" when you go to bed and you ask every night, without fail, "Are you happy? I'm happy." :)
I wish you a very happy year to come, my lovey.
Love,
Your Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment