Did you have a nice weekend? We sure did. I love Conference weekend. Conference Sunday has got to be one of my top 5 favorite days of the year. I love it. We slept in, ate waffles, dressed comfy and spent the day enjoying each other. And of course, the highlight was being fed spiritually. I know that we have living Prophets on the earth. What a blessing! Now, I need to get down to business and make some changes in my own life and in our family in order to be more in line with what Heavenly Father wants us to be. I can change and be a better person. Another blessing!
While listening to Conference on Saturday, Nick and I pulled our car apart and detailed that baby. We washed car seat covers, rolled up all the seats and vacuumed and shampooed carpets. I filled the vacuum cleaner three times with all the hidden car pretzels and jelly beans. But now, we have, like, a brand new car again! And it doesn't smell like old french fries anymore! At least for a week or so.
We also celebrated this guy's birthday:
He was contemplating his cherry pie there.
I sure love that man.
Here's a cute (if not over-exposed) photo of our Lu who will be having a birthday of her own very soon:
Uncle Nate always provides good entertainment. That photo makes me laugh. :)
The kids were so thrilled to pick out, wrap, and give presents to Dad:
His actual birthday is later this week, but the lucky dude will be at a work conference. I'm looking forward to a week of full-time kids with no breathing time. It'll be fun. *think positive*






No comments:
Post a Comment