Some randomness from our house:
*Ellie is learning how to play the piano. I'm teaching her. So far, so good.
Really, I'm quite impressed with how fast she's zooming through the book. She really enjoys it, and has picked up the concepts really easily.
*We've been enjoying our garden. The peas are still producing, and the girls love to go pick and eat to their hearts content.
When we moved here nearly a year ago (!!!), we were worried about a garden space (did you ever see our garden at our last house? Holy huge.) but we've just made the most of the space we've got, and we've been very pleased with the outcome.
*My Maren's pouty lip:
*Canning green beans today (19 pints - phew!):
*Our corn is the tallest we've ever grown. We ate the first cob last night, and oh baby. Corn stands have nothing on fresh from the garden.
*We've been growing tomatoes for six years now, and we always have the intent to keep them tied or caged up, but this is the first year it's actually happened (go me!):
*Please tell me other family rooms out there look like this:
It would make me feel better.
By the way, does anyone even notice I haven't posted a weekly dinner menu? Does anyone care?













1 comment:
My living room looks like that multiple times a day since I pick up these 6 baskets multiple times and then Lily pulls them out again. My mouth always watered when I read your meal plans and made me think I should try some new and healthier but tasty things.
Post a Comment