Thursday, January 5, 2012

Six

Today Ellie is six years old. Six seems so old. I know this is cliche, but my, how the years have flown.

0 years:

1 year:

2 years:

3 years:

4 years:

5 years:

6 years (taken this morning before school):



SIX wonderful things about the birthday girl:

1. She is very complimentary. Every day she says, "I like your shirt, mom."

2. Her favorite colors are pink, purple, and green.

3. She is very helpful. Whenever mom or dad needs an errand run, she's quick to do it.

4. Maren is her best friend. She loves to play with her sister, and includes her in just about everything she does.

5. She is a social bug. She always wants to play with friends.

6. She is such a happy girl!


Ellie,

We love you very much! Thanks for always being such a happy, helpful girl. You are a light in our home and we are so grateful to have you.

Love,

Mom


1 comment:

Alicia Smith said...

happy birthday Ellie! I hope you had a wonderful day.