I love it that Maren has been wearing this since watching Angelina Ballerina the other day:

She informs us that she's a 'skating ballerina', hence the socks that let her slip around easily on the wood floor. Oh, and she MUST have a flower in her hair.
I love it that Lainey is totally a momma's girl. You betcha she knows her mom, and prefers her to anyone else. Of course this creates problems when she is, say, left with dad.

I love it that shoveling the driveway this morning was a family activity:

I love it that Nick makes our bread (anyone need a good whole wheat bread maker recipe? Let me know, because Nick has perfected it).

I love Nick's granola too:

I love it when siblings play well together (do you like Maren's Halloween bow? Me too.)

I love my "lounge" pants. And I love the days where nothing is going on, so I can get away with wearing them.

And I love that Everett pulls a stool up to the digital frame so he can watch the pictures go by and name all the people he loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment